Friday, January 8, 2010

Baby Shower Verse Book Instead Of Card

Karlsruhe's bloggers, unite!

have relationship to technical reasons I put it in my spare time and in my private life, often with a special form of living to do in Karlsruhe: the so-called business information.
He is usually male and frustrated. The latter, because in Karlsruhe much are too few women . He says.

Now. I'm not a very long time in Karlsruhe. I am a woman. I am looking for like-minded people. And I think it's finally time to find them.

said like a nice gentleman from my past so beautiful in an interview a few days?
"You're usually not on the head fallen! "
And he is not mistaken.

At this point we have reached even when the real issue:

women in Karlsruhe, where are you? I'll look!

There do exist, the Internet-and media-savvy girls and women in the area. I will meet you at last, and instruct my computer better.
Whether Photo Blog, Fashion Blog, animal blog, private blog, blog or leisure wasweißichwas Blog: I want you!

why I call for a

on bloggers and Twitter Karlsruhe indoor meet

and beat it Before the end of January.
Tells me your interest as comment , via Twitter DM ( @ zimtsternin ) or mail .

Spread this call but please by Blog, Twitter, social networks, whatever. The main thing, you are there. And the lords of creation may be happy to participate in the distribution. ;)

Tweet this: bloggers Karlsruhe, Unite! Meet up in January. Interested? http://wp.me/ppEic-Sh @ zimtsternin

I hope you will consider participating! :)

Originally published at zimtstern . You can comment here or there .

0 comments:

Post a Comment