Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Shelf Life Of Brazillian Wax

zimtsternin @ 2008-04-01T13: 06:00

is the so like clockwork
Yesterday, the clarified with my term paper layer to the statistics lecture again passed to Mrs. B. to.. ask whether the work came. She came and I have to make me not worry.
Then I got my portfolio in the Bib completed and realized that I did not print the cover page. So with Mrs. Sp walked past that was not there. Since my master came Sch. counter and asked if I have to give what deadlines. I gave him the situation explained and said that I was only a 16 clock back to the university for a lecture. He then said I should just throw in the mailbox, he would empty the clock by 16 and make a stamp on the envelope. Very nice.
And my phone is back again. Can it pick up later in the shop.
runs.
Except for the fact that I have to bother me now with SPSS. The first book I have. What is missing is working-with-SPSS version 10/11-Buch.
exam passes 3 hours. The semester is really tough.

0 comments:

Post a Comment