Wetter.Geburtstag.Abercrombie.Dinner
Sooo .... cold it is today, tomorrow will it will be warm again!
I've got the Jamiroquai and Bright Eyes was deserted because the way and I always had to think of Anna's words ... I've got it, great!
then tomorrow, heading into Abercrombie, dancing to The Kooks and The Strokes, recently they have also played Bright Eyes, oh fine ... there she goes and I celebrate my birthday in ... fine.
Before I'll be invited to dinner by Matt ... let's see on Saturday and I'll by my host mom invited for breakfast ... should be.
I feel funny lately, I'm glad to be back home soon but then again I'll traurog I feel back home again ... ahhh why must you have to always like shit!
Sun ... nachm Fridays there birthday photos ... promised!
I do aufn way ... no matter where, just get out!
0 comments:
Post a Comment