G'Day all of you in cold Germany!
Yes, here comes now the Hebrst with unfortunately only 25 degrees ... och how sad!
Oi I say all the time when the children rotate through somehow (generally Australians often say Oi), my second most used word is Yummy ... if I can not roll back I'm really lucky, the food is so delicious and cheap time of something !
I will come back with uebergepaeck and has probably always send things back in the mail, because there will be an au pair time and then think, Oh I go to the mall once, and I'll buy a thousand things!
The kids ask me all the time if I stay till Christmas "that would be great and I do not know yet.!
The mother today and gone tomorrow, the heist is that I am alone with the children and Friday before the heist to her father that the whole weekend to go away, and I probably always go on the weekend as always and look me in the City because all the bands always!
so now I am here since 1 month and exactly 1 day, photos are also, unfortunately I've forgotten how to LJ Cut so it makes'm sorry!
What's Hot to? My life is here, the beach, in the City, shopping, sightseeing, culture here and there, cooking, playing with children and then maybe once a week vacuuming little egg or something!
Jaa, I'm feeling very good I still can not complain!
So now photos!
The most loyal dog on earth named Murray
In the botanical garden where I spend a lot of time reading books!
Some nice band in the Three Wise Monkeys
The Linah, Yeahy for Smile Day
0 comments:
Post a Comment